View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
Mybabe4me
YT 500 Club Member

China I am so sorry you are going through this with your little one. yes it could be a number of different things. He could have slipped a disc in his back he could have problems with other parts of his back also. How old is Your little one? and his age. IS there a ER further away from you that you can bring your little one too? I just don't like the thought of him going for so long without being seen. He might need some special meds for the swelling and he could be in more pain then you think.
Is he urinating well? Moving his bowels? If not you will have to help him do these things so he does not get a infection. If he can not move I would suggest taking a towel and using it as a sling to walk him to the bathroom that is if he can move his bowels and urinate on his own. While you are not with him I would put a belly band on him. IF you do not have one try a regular baby diaper wrapped around his belly like a belly band.
Sure hope everything turns out okay. I would not feel comfortable to let him go until Monday without at least a xray. Please make sure they xray his neck also. And you want a digital xray.
Sure hope goes well tonight for you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!