View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 09:16 AM   #9
Rem&Silkmom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chechinmipo
I think potty issues come along with any and every dog. Some are harder to train than others. I think it is very careless of you to give her back. It is your resposibility to take care of her regardless. Adopting an animal is a resposibility you need to uphold. My dogs (two) are still not potty trained and believe me I get frustrated and angry at times and several thoughts run through my mind but I will tell you at the end of the day they are my babies and just because I fail to learn how to properly read their body language as to when they need to go doesn't mean they aren't right for me. I must stick to the responsibility for a decision I made. I think you must keep her and love her the same way you did when you had that initial eagernes to have her. Think again about your decisions.
That is you opinion...I know what I can live with and what I can't. And you are not me. I don't believe that I am careless. I have taken into consideration alot of factors other than her being unable to be potty trained. My family is behind me on my decision and that is all that matters to me. I have read, I have tried training classes, and I have been very patient and it just might be that she will not forget her first home, where she was basically able to pee where ever she wanted.
Rem&Silkmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!