View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
nanahas3
♥Love My Snuggle Bugs♥
Donating Member

Smile Lolita is Home!!!!

We drove up and picked Lolita up from Jen yesterday. We are so very happy and so fortunate to have such a sweet beautiful baby to come share our lives with us and Laddy. Jen has done an amazing job with her. She rode all the way home (almost 4 hours) on my lap. She has met most of the family already lol. Her and Laddy are bonding so well. No fights just lots of kisses and playing. She still has a potty issue but I am sure with time and patience she will be fine in no time with this. I am posting some pictures of our meeting with Jen and of her after she got home. She can't have a bath due to her spay for couple more days but we did the wash cloth and treated her to a little chi oil and she came out so beautiful I can't wait to see how she will look after her bath. We had gotten her little dress from Brenda but had to do lots of altering and its still a little big but she looks adorable in it. She slept in her new pink bed all night with no problems we are so proud of her. Laddy loves her to pieces they are having so much fun. Again thanks for rescuing this tiny little girl from a life of breeding so that she can share the rest of her life with us and ty for choosing us. The first pictures are of Lolo Jen and I at the meeting in Kansas and others of Lolo and Laddy meeting.
Attached Thumbnails
Lolita is Home!!!!-img_0042.jpg   Lolita is Home!!!!-img_0043.jpg   Lolita is Home!!!!-img_0040.jpg   Lolita is Home!!!!-img_0041.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!