View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 08:31 AM   #9
littleguysmom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 Slipped out of harness AGAIN

Hi...I just joined this site. I had been searching for information regarding a slip-proof harness for my little guy "Tuffy". Last night at 1:30 am I took him with me to pick up my daughter. When we got out of the car...I turned to pick up my purse & no longer felt any weight attached to the leash. Tuffy had slipped out of his harness again...even after tightening it the last time he did it. He ran to the next front yard...& I couldn't see him as it's very dark where we live...no street lights. My daughter who had already gone in the house heard me calling him & came back out to help me. He started to come to us & then decided to run across the street. My daughter finally got him. I was sooo upset & actually I still am. I feel like crying...just thinking about what could have happened. So many different harnesses were mentioned here that I'm still confused on which one would work for me. He will be 2 yrs old in August & he weighs 10 1/2 lbs. Thanks for the info...& I'll post the solution to my problem.
littleguysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!