View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Daisy23
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad First time the girls are going to a babysitter

I'm soo nervous!!! This is the second time in 4yrs that I'm leaving my babies, but the first time with a babysitter The first time we went camping we left on a Friday and come home Sunday and my dad came to stay at my house with them..this time we're leaving tomorrow (sat) around noon for Dover, DE (for the nascar race Sunday) and we'll be back Sunday night. My parents are leaving for their cruise on Saturday night so they are unable to watch them. Two of our great friends said they would watch the girls for us for the night, drop them off at noon and they'll bring them home around 6:00ish Sunday night...they have 3 shorkies (2 boys & a girl). In the summer we go over and they all get along (for the most part) playing in the yard, i'm nervous about them being in the house how will the be...at bedtime or when its time to eat?! I'm a wreck already but I know my girls are in the best hands and will have a great two days!! I'm upset and thinking what will they think about me dropping them off at their house and leaving them?! Will they be upset at me on Sunday?! I know it's only for the night, but man this is a hard thing to do!! Has anyone had to do this? Any thoughts on how to ease the dropping & leaving them?

Thank you for letting me share this with you!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!