View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
Renovatedgirl
Yorkie Yakker

Love Found a Yorkie running down busy street on Memorial Day

He was running super fast down a very very street. We pulled over and were able to corner him and gently took him into the car. He was lifeless. He would barely move. I was really worried so I took him to the emergency room. The vet told me that he is 2 years old and weighs 4 pounds. The vet gave him some liquids and pain meds.

I have been searching for the owner everywhere and can not find him. The dog is so depressed. I took him to get his shots and to be groomed, in hopes that it would make him feel better.

He seems to get excited when I get home, so I guess he is getting better. I'm worried about his poop since it is very liquidy and I am worried he is never going to get out of his depression. He doesn't play, doesn't chase any balls nor does he play with toys, he just likes tummy rubs and he sleeps a lot.

He is trained to go on the pottypads which is great. I'm still not sure if I am going to keep him.

I just can't believe his owner did not chip him, put a collar on him or put a tag on him.

I'm slowly falling in love with the little guy...
Renovatedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!