Thread: Splish! Splash!
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #8
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I am laughing so hard right now I can hardly type. One of the puppies has found a new fun activity that I can't let continue but it was hilarious to watch. He is getting in the water dish and making motions like he is digging the water, flinging it all out behind him. Needless to say, he is wet as can be and my kitchen floor is soaked too. While I was out mowing the grass, I noticed the floor was wet by their water bowl. I figured someone spilled it and just cleaned up the mess and refilled the bowl. Never did I guess, he was purposely flinging all the water out of the bowl.

Time to put the bowl away and use the Le Bistro waterer! Oh that was funny though! I think you had to be here. It doesn't sound near as funny as I reread this post. He just did it again! I can see him from here but can't get to him in time to stop the mess. What a rascal! Maybe I should take him out to the pool! I have never taken any in the water when they were real little like this. Has anyone else taken a 13 week old puppy in the pool? The water is pretty warm now. Looks like he might just enjoy it.
AH HA !

I have GREAT NEWS for you My baby Suzi discovered the joy of splish splash in her water bowl at around 12 weks old ! That was/is her fav. game of all time. It's very funny.
However, after the 100th time of cleaning up water all over the place, filling the dish up, and her going at it again, WEEELLLL , it does get a little tiring. LOL.
Suzi started up again , too . Recently, now the temps are warmer, even though the AC is on. WE have seen her, and watched her have a grand old time once again, splishing and splashing ! Dear Suzi is over a YR old now .It's still hilarious , I now do not think she is going to out grow her water play!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!