View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #15
Darlene68
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I never bought harnesses for them when they were brand new puppies. They grow so fast and there was nowhere I needed a harness for. I used a carrier when I went to the vet as they have a strict policy of using a carrier or having a leash on and if you don't have one they hand you a choke type leash! No way would I use that!! Besides the carrier makes it nice to keep them confined while driving too.

My first harnesses were from Des at mygofetch.com. They were as much fashionable as useful. Then we had to buy everyone new harnesses when we evacuated from a couple of hurricanes as I suddenly found they did not fit. Everyone else must have been doing the same thing as I ran into others searching for harnesses in the pet departments, just as others were scooping up batteries and flashlights. So, it is best to ensure you have a harness that fits at all times. But you could wait a little while to get started without hurting anything.

If you want some xxsmall harnesses, you could always make a post in the Yorkie Products Wanted forum here at YT. Those that have bought them find they grow out of them very quickly and may offer them to you at a much reduced price.
Thanks, I will try the products wanted section
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!