View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 11:25 AM   #6
mohawkmalli
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil fu fu girl View Post
Had one this past winter, and I agree with the other two posters.
Just be honest and tell them how you take care of your current pets.
They just want to make sure that you are not the crazy cat woman!
(Or in this case, the crazy yorkie woman!)

I have a crazy cat woman whose backyard backs up to the side of our yard and I wish so bad I could do something about the situation....she just lets them breed and breed and breed and breed some more...they are constantly laying on our vehicles and scratching the crap out of them when we scare them off..the cats are not tame either but when I called the local animal shelter (no kill of course) they stated that someone has to catch them first before they will pick them up...when the woman was asked by DH and myself to keep her cats up so they would not scratch our vehicles she told us just to spray them with a waterhose and they would run off (yeah after leaving gouges in my paint and like I don't have anything better to do when I'm home except watch my truck to make sure a cat doesn't get on it) sorry to go off subject and kinda vent but jeez...have you heard that new country song don't know who it is by but the chorus is "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy" I'm beginning to realize this is true!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!