View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
harleyyorkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Hi I'm new at this so bear with me!

Hi, I just joined YT. I'm not all sure of how to do this, but here goes.

I have three Yorkies, all very different from one another. "Harley" is 8 yrs old, weighs 16 lbs, and has wavy thick hair. Scooter is 1 year old weighs 5.2 lbs and is my little imp! Rita is 6 years old, and is interested in two things, eating and sleepin! Rita weighs 6.11 lbs. I have had her only two weeks. Harley & Scooter came from Pet stores ( I didn't know any better...puppy mills). I got them both when they were 10 weeks old. Rita came from a breeder in Holbrook Arizona (Gold Dust Yorkies) that was looking to rehome her. She is not familar with alot of handling and affection, but we are working on it. She has come a long way in just 2 weeks. Even though the lady had her for 6 years, she was bred only once, and I'm guessing never got much human attention. It's kind of sad as my other two are best of friends, playing with each other and always wanting my or my husband's attention. Has anyone else ever experienced this with a rehomed yorkie? I am looking for a fourth Yorkie, but I don't have any reputable breeders near me in Fort Myers, Florida. Maybe some of you can help me find someone.

Thanks,
ElizabethHarleyScooter & Rita
harleyyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!