View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 07:51 AM   #14
sammyloo
Yorkie Talker

Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sganow View Post
Yes, TOTW, Chicken Soup, Premium Edge, Canidae, and Solid Gold are all manufactured by Diamond. I'm sure there could be more but don't know off hand.

Well,personally I would rather feed my dog with a food from someone that did have problems,than from someone that "didn t" cause..like99% of all dog food in the world had somekind of a recall in their history.
Some of the plants just stuck their heads in the sand and tried to keep quiet about it.
Diamond didn t.
I know they had problems,but I think,they are now more carefull than some others,and they have that 151 check..since that time,no problems,at least not with same issue.

I have 4 dogs,2 of them eat Chicken Soup 2 eat Diamond Naturals,we switched from Evo 2 years ago(after recall).
Every time I tried to reach Diamond,,or ask them anything,they were really nice and gave me full answer. My dogs are doing great,and one of them is really a senistive one,and TOW is the only food(beside Orijen),that doesn t give him diarrhea.

Diamond suffered a lot form the recall,finantially and also on its reputation,but I would give them another chance,rather than giving it to someone that yells "no it can not happen to us"..or someone that yells that,and than says "well it did happen to us,but it is not ours fault" like one other company recently(I will not say the name).

We are all humans,and humans do make mistakes,point is,what will we do about it..hide it,or say,yeap we did made a mistake,we will do everything to prevent it,(like Diamond)..and can you say this for some other companies that had recallls? No.
Why? Cause they just put it under the carpet..
Go to FDA web site,and look at it. My gosh,am I tyred of people saying Diamond makes bad food,and they are feeding their dogs to a food that is having a huge recall at that time...

Not to mention the brands that are still using some of preservatives that are known to be toxic or cancerogenic.
sammyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!