View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 04:05 AM   #1
Ironman433
BANNED!

Animal Smiley 019 Emergency Planning

So... what do you do in the case of an emergency? The best thing you can do is to be prepared. It is important that you know who to call, where to go, what to do, and financially be prepared for an unexpected expense.

The first thing you can do is to find out how your vet handles emergencies. Does he see them himself or does he send you to a local emergency room? Call and find out. WRITE DOWN the phone number and directions. The best way to deal with an emergency is to prepare and plan ahead.

Another important thing you can do to prepare for an emergency is to evaluate your financial situation. If a $2,000.00 or $2,500.00 expense is no big deal - then you may prepared financially to deal with a difficult situation. However, if like most of us you would have difficulty dealing with that kind of expense, then you really should consider the benefits of pet insurance. Pet insurance helps pay for your pet’s treatments, surgeries, lab fees, X-rays, and much more. This will give peace of mind and the financial resources to care for your dog in case of emergency.

To learn more about the benefits of pet insurance and to get a FREE quote go to: petinsurance.com.

Why do I believe in Pet Insurance? Well, because I’ve seen the lives of many pets saved because their owners had the financial ability to do the best for their them. So take a minute...and find out if pet insurance is right for you. Go to petinsurance.com and see if it is right for you and your dog.

This was taken from a newsletter written by Dr. John from PetPlace.com. I just felt it was good, solid advise and something we should all think about just in case...
Ironman433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!