View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 06:16 AM   #1
Rem&Silkmom
YT 500 Club Member

Cry I don't know what to do???

I got my Silk from a breeder back in March. I love the breeder that I got her from and she was sold to me because she was going to be to small to show. When I picked her up she was very shy and was afraid of me. Anyways she has come out of her shell but I cannot potty train her. I got her when she was already 1 1/2years old. She had a doggie door and went on pads at the breeders house. she was not fixed yet so shortly after getting her I had her fixed. Anyways I have tried everything possible to try and potty train her. She does great but i have to command her to potty outside and sometimes after I take her out she still manages to sneak off and pee. I have a very open house and it is difficult to block off rooms. I don't think it is fair to keep her locked in a room or kennel all the time. I am exhausted trying to watch her so she won't pee in the house. She if hyper and runs around all the time and does not sit still very often. I emailed the breeder this week after she ran upstairs and went pee right after I had let her in from being outside. I don't think I can take it anymore and told the breeder in needed to bring her back. she was very understanding and said that she would replace her with a puppy. Now I feel so guilty and confused. I don't know what else to do to potty train her. I have a male and did not have these problems with him but i did get him as a pup and not an adult. advise please.
Rem&Silkmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!