View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 10:30 AM   #10
tatertot15
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I think the price's people are putting are good. I personally do not like dropping my baby off and not seeing him again for 4 hours. The last time (and I mean LAST time) I went to Petsmart we dropped our baby off and came back 3 hours later and he was still in the back, they hadn't done anything with him, then one girl seen me and went in the back for about 20 minutes and came out with him and cut his hair and we left, i'll never go back, it makes me wonder what they are really doing with these dogs sometimes. and then the lady was rude, becuase he had a couple mats on his head she called us and said that it needed to be shaved, I said no it won't i'll just come get him and she said oh no maybe it's not as bad as I thought I'll get them out. I wish I would have just gone and gotten him then but I tried to brave it out. So a big thing is listen to what people want and offer to let them stay if they want, I do NOT like having to leave the store. It scares me after all the horror stories I have heard.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!