View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #7
lovemy2boys
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemy2boys View Post
My dog will be 2 in august. he started out throwing up yellow bile lethargic depression diharrea i found red or what looked like to me blood in his diharrea so i rushed him to the vet they gave him a shot and 2 prescriptions 1.Albon (which i think now is for puppies) 2. Metclopimide for the diharrea, I really dont think he got into anything, the vet said it was gastroentits(?) at this point im just not so sure, he didnt run any tests. I have been cooking him chicken and rice and sometimes I put in chuncks of carrots, now his poop is big and long getting firmer but it is yellow and a bit greenish with redish orange rice looking stuff in it now Im wondering if that is rice or worms because I have been feeding him rice?? Could the rice be of orange color from the carrots??? Im completely stressed out by all this I research and research I think its time to shop around for a new vet.. Please if any of you have any information on here I would tremendously appreciate it. Times are tough on the ol wallet but I dont want to jeopordize my babys health but dont want to waste on a bad vet..
Thanks for your time!
Munchkin and Nemos mom
Also it seems like everytime they have eaten their dog food they get sick so i have been pretty much cooking chicken for 3 weeks trying to heal them from the dog food I think its making them sick so I wont be giving that to them I am really hoping they dont have that pancrititas(?)...
lovemy2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!