View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #5
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
Hi Kellie...thank you...actually, I am so maticulous about Snickers eye hair, he is so patient with me and sits and closes his eyes and let's me snip away. He also hates his own eye gunk, so no, no hair in in is eyes at all. I jsut did his eyes on Monday and also have him on 100% raw for the past 3 days and do notice a difference after he has eaten less Evo. I think I might try Orijen, they have a nice small sample bag for a few bucks...no harm in trying right?? I was hoping some friends who use Orijen or Instinct can vouch for less or no eye gunk. It drives me CRAZY!!!
I trim morgan's eye area like crazy too. This hair is kinda like eye lash hair. Its not really visible to the naked eye. I didn't know it was there until i took her to the ophthalmologist who diagnosed her with this. The eye lids roll inward and is so fine. Its not like the hair you trim around the eye area.

oh and i've had morgan on raw, evo, instinct, orijen, core, etc LOL no help with the eye gunk. also tried apple cider vinegar, distilled water, and bottled water

Last edited by kalina82; 05-27-2009 at 01:21 PM.
kalina82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!