View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #61
KJLive
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Hm, interesting! Yes, I would love to be a dog trainer and have my own facility. Maybe offer doggie day care/boarding as well. Ask her, if you can, where she got her training certificate, etc. That would definitely be a dream of mine.

I guess my only dilemma here right now is to get the college degree or not to get the college degree.... school is so blah for me. I'm so just not into it. I get mixed reviews about having a bachelors. Some people say you HAVE to have it in order to make money in today's world, some people have their degree and STILL can't get a job in today's world. So, it's... who knows. I guess if I really wanted to, I could major in Business to learn how to run my own business but even my own step-father, who has a degree in Business, said he was never really taught much in college on how to run his own business, he taught himself. And he's still paying off college loans. My dad owns his own successful company that his grandfather started and he does very well for himself with no college degree.
Sorry...I popped off of YT for a few hours.
I've just emailed her to ask where she went to school. She's telling me how they pay for all her start up advertising and everything. I'm trying to find her a building. I told her she can do the training and I'll run the facility. Working for myself has always been a dream for me!
I've also asked if you can email her direct. If so, I'll send her email via PM. Otherwise, I'll answer here.
Watch this space.....
KJLive is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!