View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 09:42 AM   #1
Lia
Senior Yorkie Talker

Exclamation Bella being fiesty! Help!

Ok so my little Bella is only 9wks old and she is so sweet, but she has this other side of her that is out of control! I have a 6 month old Boxer and a 2 yr old yorkie. Well Bella is into biting everything right now. She has toys and chew toys, I even gave her one of those teething blankets for babies. Well she loves to play with our Boxer Mosley, and even though we supervise him and make sure he is being gentle, she is the one that is on attack mode! I thought it was ok at first, but now it's a lot more intense and she is even growling and barking. Mosley just lies there and takes it as she bites his ears, lips, legs, paws, cheeks, ect. She tries to play with my yorkie, Lucky, but he's not really interested, he moves away from her. However, the other day he was laying on the couch and she jumped up and started biting at his paw and all of a sudden Lucky yelped! We now stop Bella every time she is getting crazy like that, but it's just so constant I feel like I'm always yelling at her. My neighbors must think I'm a lunatic! I try to play with her toys, but she loses interest easily and moves on to Mosley. I would let her play but I just don't want Bella to grow up to be furocious! I want her to be my loving little girl! What should I do?

Last edited by Lia; 05-27-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Needed to add something
Lia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!