2. My city, state: Louisville, Ky 40212

3. My phone number: 502-263-9713 (Cell)

4. My email address: Mgerman@insightbb.com or IM Me at Mgerman211@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Parti Male
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): Feb 07, 2009

7. Age of Yorkie(s):15 weeks old

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: sire 3 and Dam 5 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 3 Lbs

10. [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]Registration[/COLOR][/COLOR] if any (AKC, etc):AKC

11. Price: 2700 Limited Reg- 3500 Full Reg( Cash, certify Money order from post office,& paypal) Pay-pal or Payments

12. When [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]puppies[/COLOR][/COLOR] will be ready to be taken home: Now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: No, will be driven to you by [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]Pet Transportation service,[/COLOR] (buyer Pays)[/COLOR]

Shots: Had vaccinations and vet checked. Uses the [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]puppy pads really great[/COLOR].[/COLOR]
15.What is provided with Puppy.- Contract, Health Guarantee, Vaccine Record, AKC [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]Registry, GUARANTEE: 1 YEAR GENETIC HEALTH GUARANTEE & 3 DAYS VET CHECK GUARANTEE.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
My yorkies are sold with full AKC registration or Limited registration..
My dogs are all A.K.C. registered and come from several championship bloodlines( sire is Champ Sired).
They are vet checked, current on vaccinations and worming,
All Puppies are Kept until 8 to 12 weeks because they are very small.
♥I raise Yorkies, in a very clean, climate
controlled, environment. I am a very responsible [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]breeder[/COLOR] dedicated to raising the puppies by hand. Puppies are examined and treated by my vet before adoption. Appr homes only.[/COLOR]
Feel free to email or call with any question.. Email for Pictures
or to set up a date to see the puppies.
Mother is on site
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!