View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:32 AM   #7
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Yeah, the dogs were annoying with all their barking, I totally admit it. We put them in the house for HOURS to keep them quiet so they didn't annoy our guests, but after that we let them out for maybe 2 hours and they barked almost non-stop. But I was on top of them yelling to stop barking, they just don't listen. I would never dream of calling the cops for dogs barking either. I mean they are dogs, and we own the house and it was not at 7am or 10pm... it was after 12pm (noon) and before 7pm. The cop said he had to come and make sure that we were not running a kennel or anything LOL uuumm no...

Seriously though, they do need to quiet down and yelling at them does not work. Its loud, the kids are splashing and yelling and the dogs are barking so they don't even hear me they are sooo concentrated on the kids. Not sure what to do except keep them in the house, maybe an hour in and 20 mins out or something??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!