View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:11 AM   #3
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

That's ridiculous. I hate when people do stuff like that (calling the cops for no good reason). Couldn't they have just came and knocked on your door and politely told you to keep it down or something? That seems more neighbor-like, lol. On the other end of the spectrum, as a neighbor, barking can definitely be VERY annoying. I started Jackson very young to knock that noise off when I tell him to. I used coins in a can to train him to stop barking when I say. He's not really a barker unless he's around my dad's Jack Russell mix who barks at everything but even then, all I have to do is call his name and 99% of the time, he comes running to me. It's a very annoying thing when you're not used to the noise and I am constantly ready to pull my hair out when I'm visiting over my dad's house because of his damn dog. I try to disipline her since nobody else does. People who don't have dogs don't really appreciate the noise, lol. However, I would never keep my dogs inside and away from the fun, barkers or not... and I would never ever call the cops because of a dog barking, no matter how annoying. Cops have better things to take care of, what a waste of that officers time.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!