View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
gcwasson29
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I don't think so I can tell when he potties and that doesn't seem to be what's going on. I am puzzled???? He is the 2nd yorkie we have had we just got him on Friday and had to take him to the animal ER on Sunday When we went and picked him out everything was great the people were great he we healthy all was well.......then on Friday (10 days later) when we went to pick him up I guess they weren't expecting us and .........OMG how sad what a different sight he looked like he hadn't been out of his kennel since the day we were there (10 days before) and since then we are kind of figuring out it was a puppy mill We still took him even after seeing him like that I guess because neither my husband or I could stand to see him like that. Just so sad he seems to have quite a few problems to include not eating and I am having to force feed him water to keep him hydrated. He is always doing this almost choking thing then he sneezes.....We have him on an antibiotic and they pumped some fluids into him at the ER.....just so sad these people make me sooooooo ANGRY!!!!
So anyway I was just trying to see if the "skidding out" thing was something to worry about?
gcwasson29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!