View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
louiseg0151
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Cleo acting wierd

we have had Cleo for a week now, and she has been happy since we got her and got more playful everyday but my fiance started painting upstairs in our house on Friday and cleo started to act wierd.

Yesterday Cleo was acting more normal (my fiance didn't paint much yesterday) but in the evening he measured our mattress with cleo on it which really scared her. She looked really scared for the rest of the night and wouldn't go near my fiance but she seemed normal this morning as she was licking him, etc as she normally does. Today we have done more painting and Cleo's been acting the same as she was Friday and Saturday.

Also we've got a cat bed that we were given by Cleo's previous owner which she used to use as her bed (which she's not used once since she's been here) but she's started hiding away in it today.

She just seems really sad and anti-social (quiet) and we are really worried about her now.

Is it likely to be the painting that she doesn't like or is it more likely to be related to her getting scared by the tape measure?

Thanks
louiseg0151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!