View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default why I havent been on

Ok havent be on here in a while been trying to deal with things. One my hald sister found me on facebook so we and her started talking everyday and then my biological father (at 13 my step father adopted me) wanted to be my friend on there and they came to my big 21st bday party (they live 1 hour and a half away) and it was really nice to see her and really I donno how I feel about my biological father yet I have questions like why did he stop visiting me and stuff but I really enjoyed seeing my sister and talking to her every night online and I feel bad I didnt keep in contact with her I also have another half sister who my biological father well fathered but she lives with her mom i Mississippi I think and her mom is not the same as my other half sister I talk every day now yeah why biological fathers kept busy lol I'm the oldest of his then my half sister I talk to everynight is 16 (Ashley) and my other half sister in Mississippi whos 14 (Josie). I have not seen Josie sense she was 1 and she comes up in the summer to see her dad and Ashley but I have no clue if she knows about me although Ashley did give me her email address still unsure what to say tho. Then I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, we kinda knew it was coming I'm over weight and all but I really dont eat all that bad and stuff but anyway I started a med that makes my stomach hurt and I have to stick my self to check my blood like 4 times a day and I really dont due well with needles and I'm really trying to do what I'm supposed to do but its taking a toll on me mentaly, physicaly and emotionaly. I got a metter that I can take blood from my calves, thigh, upper arm, forearm, hand and fingers and doing it on my fingers is my last resort it really hurts and makes me feel sick so I had been useing my calves and they now are all bruised up and I had to switch to my forearm because that was the only place left that I haddnt tried and I have no idea what I'm gonna do when its bruised up and hurting too. Sorry this was so long and I hope it makes sense I just needed to vent I guess.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!