View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
babybalouga
Yorkie Yakker

Question skiddish / scared / unsocialized

Well here is our story!

We adopted Charley from a lady about 4 hours from our home. I could not resist how beautiful Charley was! Even though she was almost 2 years old. That ment nothing to us.

As we have adopted Charley, we have found her to be quite un-socialized. She is scared of people, things, almost everything. She is very trusting to my kids and husband but stangers she is quite nervious.

We have had Charley about 1 month now and I have noticed she is getting MUCH better. Since we walk her almost 3-4 times a day. She is seeing the world! LOL.. I don't believe Charley was ever walked in her past home. She has just recently started to eat better also.

She does not chew bones or toys.. But finally took a dental stick last night! LOL... So I do see some improvements!

My question is, aside from exercise and walking outdoors, taking her with us everywhere (ie: petsmart, little errans), doggy playdates, what else can we do for Charley to help her become a dog again?

We just want Charley to have the best doggy life ever! She is so cute! We love her to pieces already!

Thanks everyone for your input!
Michelle
babybalouga is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!