View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
KimberlySRN
Twins=double the fun!
Donating Member

Confused Scuba Diving Yorkie pup!?!?

As you know we pickedup the pups Sunday night, I had to go back to work Friday but my roommate stayed with them...she kept telling me that the little boy was soaking wet and she thought maybe he was falling in the water dispenser (we use the cat one that is like a mini dog water thing). So last night I get home and I took them out and played with them. I was getting ready for bed and I hear bubbling! I turn around and he has his front feet and is dunking his head in the dish while swating the water. Like he is swimming. The dispenser has a dish that only holds about 3/4 of an inch...I just could not believe my eyes. Now I am thinking if I should put something else in there...but I'm not sure what. I like the dispenser I use because I don't have to worry about an accidental drowning or the pups knocking it over and not having water. Does anyone have a pup that dos this? Will he grow out of it? Or do I need a new watering thing.
My goodness the look he gave me when I told him no...they always find some way to entertain themselves. :P

Anakin Bella

Last edited by KimberlySRN; 05-24-2009 at 07:23 AM.
KimberlySRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!