View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019 Jackson's play-dates!

I took Jackson over to my Aunt Diana's house for the first time today. She has an 8 year old Pit Bull, Max, and a 13 year old Siberian Husky, Kendall and she was dog-sitting her mother in law's little dog, Sammy, who is the brother to my DAD's dog, Lily! lol. Whew, that was a mouth full.

I know how a lot of people feel about Pit Bulls and I don't completely disagree with peoples feelings but I took precaution, of course! Max is my Aunt's baby and he honestly IS a very good dog and has always been. In 8 years, I've never once heard him growl ever or seen him bite. He's a very happy dog but he can be hyper so I was sure to watch Jackson well (of course Jackson IS 14lbs so he's a big boy and he's been around Goldens, Labs, Bulldogs before) He was a little nervous at first because of his size but they quickly warmed up and LOVED each other and were chasing each other around the yard! Max has been around loads of little dogs and he's very careful with each step he takes, etc to make sure he's not going to hurt or step on them. The only thing, Max kept trying to hump Jackson lol. My aunt immediately stopped it but Jackson came back for more... he was laying on the grass, legs sticking straight up in the air, all open and ready for Max!! lol. After that, they all played soo well together, I was impressed. I didn't expect it to go that well. And he LOVED the smaller dog, Sammy as well.

Kendall, the Siberian is not pictured. She went inside! lol.

Please excuse her mess of a yard, her husband who does the mowing has been out of town!!
Attached Thumbnails
Jackson's play-dates!-img_1737.jpg   Jackson's play-dates!-img_1736.jpg   Jackson's play-dates!-img_1735.jpg   Jackson's play-dates!-img_1739.jpg  

Last edited by Britster; 05-23-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!