View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 06:23 AM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default Wellness and eye gunk?

Just wondering if there could be a correlation between the two (Wellness dry food and eye gunk) or if anyone has experienced that? In the past few days, Jackson has had brown eye gunk in his left eye worse than before. He used to always have what I'd called "crusty's" I would get out of the corners of his eyes but it wasn't a huge problem. Now, it's more gooey if you will and kinda in the corners of his eyes so it's hard to get out. He was eating Before Grain for the past month in a half and about 2 weeks ago, I went and bought Wellness Super5Mix because I got scared I was feeding too much protein (BG is 32%, Wellness is only 22%) but I'm wondering if the eye gunk has anything to do with the switch? I started out mixing and he didn't have any problems but the past few days, he's strictly been eating Wellness dry food. He seems to really like it! I don't know if it's something to do with the food or not - should I just wait it out a few days and see if the eye gunk goes away? Or, should I feed him just Before Grain for the next few days to see if it stops and if Wellness is the problem?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!