View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
Ksheffield78
Yorkie Yakker

Default Desperate for help!!!

My 10 month old pup is very smart. He had a rough start with the potty training, but since February he has been sleeping through the night in his crate without having to go potty and no accidents in the crate. However, the past 4 nights have been terrible!! Two of the last four nights he started whining at 3a.m. I thought maybe (for some crazy reason) he had to go potty. I went to get him, he went potty, got a drink of water and a bite of food. I put him back in his crate thinking all was good, but oh no! He continued to whine until my alarm went off at 5:30am. The other two nights he just peed in his crate without whining to tell me he had to go and without whining to tell me he was sleeping in him pee!! He just slept the rest of the night in his own pee and it didn’t even bother him!!! He doesn’t sleep with anything in his crate, because he kept having accidents (before February). Nothing about his schedule has changed and he walks/exercises lots every day. Any suggestions??? I am tired (literally) of him doing this!! Please help!!!
Ksheffield78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!