View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Love We had the best buddy EVER!!!!! THANK YOU DAKOTA and LINDA!!!!!!

Oh my gosh- I got home from a rather stressful day at work to find a HUGE box on the front porch! I was going to wait and get Ryder all bathed and pretty but we are leaving first thing in the AM and had a zillion things to do tonight so what the heck- we opened it, bad hair day and all!!!!

Oh Dakota- your mommy truly out-did herself!! Ryder got so, so many gifts, not only fun gifts, but extremely special ones, too!!!

Also included was a HAND-DRAWN sketch of Ryder, which is absolutely STUNNING and beautifully framed!! Linda, who did that sketch? It is AMAZING!! My husband's jaw dropped when he got home and saw it. I was in tears, it is so special.

Ryder is soooooo spoiled rotten!! He got a monogrammed bed that he hasn't left since I unpacked it, a ZILLION toys, his FAVORITE Yorkie Yummies, bully sticks from AMD that he tried to open himself , several ADORABLE bows and a HUGE bag of rubber bands (oh Linda, I cannot get over the bow with all the little hearts on it- it is so freakin' precious!!), several shirts that we LOVE, a tie for when we go out , a monogrammed quilt that he also loves (and I love!), and so much other stuff!!!!

I got spoiled, too!! My husband asked if I told you my favorite kind of chocolate because you guessed right!!!! I got the amazing hand-sketch of Ryder, vanilla caramel body stuff, an awesome candle in the shape of a yorkie head, some strawberry lemon balsamic that we cannot WAIT to put on a melon salad, oh my gosh I am forgetting stuff I know but I had to put everything (minus the bed) back in the box because we are having remodeling done and I don't want anything lost or ruined!

I took tons of pictures but probably wont be able to download and resize them until we get back next week. Ryder is SO happy and had SO MUCH FUN opening everything! Ranger of course snuck off with a few of the toys, and had to share some yorkie yummies!! I am going to pack a special bag full of some of the new toys and treaties for our trip this weekend, and OF COURSE Ryder's favorite new bed! It will make the trip extra special for the kiddos!!

Dakowda- dis is Wyduh. I want to say TANK YOU foh all ub da wonderfwul tings you sent to me. I wub everyting you sent to me and tank you so much foh bewing so toughtful and making my fiwst GE so spechul!!! I wub you Dakota!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!