View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 05:36 AM   #7
Izzy Princess
Therapy Dog
Donating Member

Ahh Dexter we just LOVED shopping for you and your mommy! Hehehe you are too handsome in your man purse..lol.

Oh and you are too funny with the squirrel toy..I love it since every section has a squeaker in it..hehehe..is it driving your mama crazy yet??

Yeah we needed a beer last night with those goofs losing. They are going to give me a heart attack.

That book is from our company's Photoworks just in case anyone wants to know..it's a super cute book and you can personalize the back and add as many pics as you want. You can also get the cover from the site as well. (Don't forget for YT GE peeps I have a 40% discount code if you ever need it..lol).

Ahh Debbie and Dexter Izzy and I are so happy to have had you as our buddies it was so much fun this time.

Loved your captions and we had them too but they didn't show up?? hmmm..mommy bad at this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!