View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Question Anyone try Peticure or Peti-Paws?

I fell for the commericals and ordered a Peticure Petit. maybe it was the clever name, I don't know. But when I got it, I turned it on, and thought hmmm, that's pretty loud. I tried it on Uni, and couldn't even get one nail. It looked like it rotated too fast, the file was too rough. One try I could tell she hated it, and i didn't want to force her. They have a money back guarantee, so I called for an RA# and sent it back it.

I didn't get a refund until more than six months later! If they just decided not to credit me, i would have be out of luck with my credit card company (most have a 6 month period of when you can file a despute). It cost $39.99 plus $9.99 shipping. That's cheap for a Dremmel (which is what it is), but awfully expensive for a torture device for your baby. What do you all think?

Oh by the way, now when I watch the commercials, i can totally tell the thing's not even on when they filmed it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!