View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
Lady Amethyst
Yorkie Yakker

I just wanted to say that with my "Neko", when he came home it was said that he was already potty trainned. Well, we weren't sure so right off we took up the "crate trainning" thing. This way when our backs were turned, we knew what we would or would't be stepping in. Frankly, we've had him a little over a month now and I still keep him in the crate when I leave home! Just to be safe. I have read here about the "submissive urination" thing. I do think that he is going through that. He is trainned to go outside, but he does still have accidents at will. I've been catching it like crazy cleanning carpets lately. So anyway, I suggest the crate trainning. I felt this was helpful for me. He did bark and whine alot and I felt sorry for him, but I just can't deal with the carpet cleanner every week. Until we can gain full control, I just keep trying to calm him when he gets upset in the crate, and it works! He's usually good around the house, that is until you show my baby tooo much "Love", then he can leak..LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!