View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
mypreciouspups
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

thank you ever so much on this update.. I was worried sick for you last night and so wishing I were closer... I prayed and will keep praying for these babies..
It is good you worry about aspriation as that will keep you watching more carefully..a good thing..
Please as hard as this is.. they need the consistency at night as much as in the day..I tube fed princess gracie for two weeks until she got the hang of suckling.. my vet did not think she would make it.. but I also had the vet subq fluids into her twice.. once the night I started tube feeding and the very next morning.. for she has began to dehydrate at two days old..that was just what she needed then for me to feed on a schedule... she made it.. will be 4 years old on the 23rd of may..so keep positive.. tell the children what and why your doing what you have to do.. ever two hours in order to keep babies alive... again we are here for you..
It will be the proudest moment when you see those babies thriving to grow more..and gain more weight.. and your love will grow also..keep up the good work... it can be done..

anne
mypreciouspups is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!