Thread: Humping/Penis
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #12
Tambor
YorkieTalk Newbie!

So my 5 month old Bailey got "excited" last night and it was about 45 minutes before it finally went back in completely! I called the emergency clinic and they said that he didn't need to be brought in if it stayed "put away" but to go get him looked at if the swelling didn't go down by this morning.
This morning he was still a little swollen so my girlfriend took him to the vet since he was going to be going this weekend anyway for his rabies shot. I couldn't believe the way our vet reacted. He talked to my gf(who is a registered nurse) like she was an idiot. He kept asking her if she had ever seen an erection before and was condescending as if we were wasting his time. He said "it isn't like it was out for 4 or 5 hours"! ! ! I couldn't believe it! Needless to say we won't be going back there and paraphimosis can be a serious issue. Little did he know that she has dealt with the same problem with male babies and older men.....skin acts like a tourniquet and cuts off blood flow which can kill the tissue and lead to amputation if not addressed!

Last edited by Tambor; 05-19-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Tambor is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!