View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #15
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboots View Post
Okay. so Boots is 18 wks and paper trained... everyday I put a new set of newspapers for him.. but this morning, I noticed crystals in one of the areas he had peed on (it was dry)!!! but he hasnt been acting any different. I havent changed his food either. He peed again, and there were no crystals in that area.
This may be gross.. but I had to do it...
So then I swiped my finger to feel how it felt. and they're smaller than salt. Sorta softer. but really glass looking, though they do not feel like glass...
any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated, I am soo scared!!
oh yes, and right now, I want to take him to the vet but my brother took my car!
thank you.
Dont worry your self to much. Just have your baby vet checked it may be nothing. My little male had stones/crystals in his bladder and had 2 sugerys in 6 months time, but he was unable to pee, blocked. so your little one is able to pee so if it is stones/crystals your be able to catch it on time and it can be tested to see what diet presciption foods would be best for him. he could of also passed them witch would be great menaing they are not to large. just have him checked and keep a good eye on him.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!