View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 09:25 AM   #12
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
I hate that they do that, but he's probably not as scared as you. How long does the surgery take, will they call you as soon as it's over?
I asked that they call as soon as it's over and I hope that they do. In the past (dental only) they've only called after he was awake. No idea how long the surgery will be if he does it. He wasn't really sure exactly what he would be dealing with until Sugar was out. The X-rays were from last year's dental. It was so sad this morning. Sugar knew something was up- probably because usually the first thing we do is go and get Gracie and Spike from my daughter's room and take them out but this morning I left them in there so Gracie wouldn't start begging for breakfast. He was sitting on my lap and just kept staring at me with these big questioning eyes. As soon as I picked up my keys he started shaking. Okay, 23 minutes in I guess.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!