View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #10
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

AARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!! I just called and they said, get this.... they are JUST NOW starting on him. I had to have him there by 8:00 this morning. I asked why did he have to be there so early and she said they don't know what order they will go in. I am just so mad thinking of him sitting in a crate, scared to death all morning. I swear I am getting a stomach ache over this. This is his 3rd dental and this has never happened before.

Ann, thanks. I could use a bit of those pain meds right now i think. Both Gracie and Sugar are also both legs and both asymptomatic. Neither are on a supplement for it- I need to look into that. I'm not considering surgery right now for Gracie's grade 2 but I'll need to do some research on Sugar's grade 3 after this is over. Of course the vet recommends surgery and that will probably end up being the right decision but right now I just don't know.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!