View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
xxmxaxrxyxx
Missing Yoshi Everyday!
Donating Member

Default Christmas in July (or should I say June) hehe

As many of you know I lost my job back in Sept 2008, then lost Yoshi and now on the verge of losing my house. Well I have gone through my stuff to sell and totally forgot all about these pj's I had order awhile back when I first lost my job with the intention of selling these to make ends meet. Well now the time has come for me to do just that. These are brand new and I have 3 sizes to offer.

I have thought about ways I can post this and give you guys a deal and gives me a little profit to add to my finances in my time of need.

So this is what I have on hand

16 - XS
18 - S
2 - M

Price is as follow which will include paypal and shipping within the US.

1 for $35
2 for $60
3 + $25/each

Also I know Christmas is still months away but these will sell quick. I am posting these on several forums. And once they are gone, they're gone.

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories on YT...and I want to let everyone know that I truly appreciate everything everyone has done for me. Rather it be praying or the small donation in my search for Yoshi. I am truly blessed to be a part of such a great community.

I am including a picture of Anne's furkids wearing these...(mypreciouspups)

I do believe they run a tad on the smaller side...so if you are unsure of size please ask me...thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anne's Waiting for Santa.jpg (92.1 KB, 254 views)

Last edited by xxmxaxrxyxx; 05-19-2009 at 02:23 AM.
xxmxaxrxyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!