View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #6
MindieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

HA! My goats are penned up right next to my horses, so I know I won't have THAT problem at least! My OLD horse (old horse for a reason!) could not go by a house with horses because he would spaz!
OP...keep your horse. My horses bring such joy to me. We lost our old guy over the winter and it was so hard. He really was the best. I don't consider horses a luxery like going out and buying yourself a new wardrobe every 6 months. They are my companions, my friends, a natural antidepressant, a retreat, they bring peace, they are just great animals to have. I don't have fancy horses with pedigrees that I can take to shows and brag about. I just have sweet horses that are my great friends. My family is my first love, my dogs are like my babies, and my horses are my friends. They provide companionship on a whole nother level than any other animal does. If thats what you need for you, don't give that up if you don't have to.
Proud Mommy of Gavin, Ethan, Morgan, Nia, Olivia, and Kiana and baby #7! Also Mommy to furkids: Cleo ,Lola, Lilly Appletini, and Diesel. and Sunny, Ethan's Golden therapy dog in training.
MindieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!