Thread: Rant
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
CouversMom
and Khloe Mae's too!
Donating Member

Angry Rant

This is an ad I saw on craigslist... It made me so upset!

http://kpr.craigslist.org/pet/1174565025.html

Wow.

I can't believe people these days. America has seriously taken a pathetic appearence when it comes to animals. I understand people treat them as family members and all that bulls**t, but who cares what YOU DO WITH YOUR PETS. someone elses animal is none of your damn business. I have had many many animals in my life and have shot 4 of them. ive had animals that have bitten me, bitten friends that they have been around for a long time, and destroyed property. What would you do if your animal was bitting someone for no reason? my dog didn't growl, bark, or make any kind of signal that he was upset with the person in any way. he just decided to turn a bite them. i wont tolerate that.

when an animal doesnt work out for me, i will find a new home for them. i dont care who it goes to, i just make sure its not my problem anymore. ive never left an animal outside of one of the nasty shelters that are in the tri cities, nor have a left an animal at the park or at the end of some random road. i make sure it goes to some family where i dont have to deal with it. i left a 4 month old puppy with a family that had 2 other dogs and a 5 foot by 5 foot back yard. but the animal is not mine and no longer an issue for me. they wanted it and was denied an animal from a shelter because their animals are not neutered. i recently got a new puppy and i intend on keeping him for a year, and then i will find a new home for him. i dont like keeping the same animal for an extended amount of time because i get bored of them and i like change. i dont beat them or starve them or leave them alone for weeks at a time...i take care of my animals to the fullest extent. i just dont keep them forever. at least im not running a puppy mill and leaving animals in a shopping cart with a piece of metal over them!

so...before you decide to jump on my case about my past animals....ask yourself one question, since you like asking questions...

WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS WHAT I DO WITH MY ANIMALS?????

Do you have a direct connection to me? Do you know me? Do you have any idea who i am, where i live, or what i do for a living??? NO! YOU DO NOT! so my life, my animals, and what i do with them is none of your business.

I am sure it will get flagged soon, but it upsets me to see this. It is disheartening
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!