Thread: dear breeders
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #11
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinebabco View Post
Thanks for all of your replies. I was not trying to scam anyone. I provided the breeder with all of the records from the vet including his phone and fax number. I sent a video of him the first post op day but I guess I dealt with the wrong breeder. I only can figure that this breeder is in it for the money and not for the love of Yorkie's. If I go to the AKC will they do anything regarding not allowing any further litters from these parents from being registered?
Again, thanks so much for your input. My next yorkie will come from a breeder on YT.
Just a word of caution, while there are several good ethical breeders on here, we have been getting a lot of breeders that only have been on a short time or their first post is an ad to sell puppies so I think several of those unethical breeders have found us. Be very careful. Just because someone is a YT member, doesn't mean they are someone you should buy from. Just prceed with caution and do your research.. Also, I think AKC says on it's website that they will not get involved in disputes between people over dogs. sorry you are going thru this.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!