View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 03:22 PM   #20
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieShadow View Post
I have a question can videos only be put on our profile page once downloaded to utube? I have a video that I had down loaded to Dropbox.com. from my camera to my computer to dropshots. and I cant find the vidoe that I had saved on cd. Id really like to have this video put on my profile page but Im at a loss at how to do it, I did resave it to my computer from that site but now that I have it I get an error saying I cant open it.that it needs to know what program made it. I did the video from my camera. so I dont know. Im on dial up so that sucks even more. heres the video Im trying to use.
DropShots.com
Yorkietalk only accepts U-tube videos. I was able to save your movie, and I have a program that will open that particular movie file, it's a flv file, and U-tube accepts those for upload. You can download a viewer for that type of file here: Riva VX: Riva FLV Player You probably don't need a viewer, to upload the file to U-tube, I uploaded this file type before with no problem. Just make an account at U-tube and upload the file. Once it's on U-tube you can link it on your profile page. There are also several software programs available that will allow you to edit a flv file and add music, but it's probably easier to do it with the original format the movie was saved on. That's a really cute video, let me know if you have any problems uploading it to U-tube.

It just dawned on my U-tube has that music swap, and you could probably just add music at U-tube, if you want.

Last edited by Nancy1999; 05-16-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!