View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Unlove Suzi, Gave Me A Panic Attack!

I am sitting at the Desktop computor> I ssee my precious little Suzi grab a hold of something in the kitchen. It is small and white, then she spits it out, grabs it, and is playing around . I ask Her, Suzi , what do u have? AS soone as I do, of course she, runs away with the item. This is common response to a forbidden thing.
Well, now I am concerned. Suzi is a stinker, and will not let me catch her, it is all fun to run away from mommy. She is on the couch, then like lightning , she's off again >I finally am able to stop her, she rolls on her back on the couch. I hear a CRUNCH > Still no idea what in the world she has? I have my finger in her mouth, and can't find anything, worried that she is going to swallow it, laying on her back, than, I swoop on the side of her mouth, BINGO! She had found a good sized piece of glass NOT A toy! Perhaps she thought it was an ice cube. My heart raced, I began panicky real fast. I distracted Suzi , and she just ran off joyfully with my son's hat, shaking his hat in her mouth.
Than I had to take the hat away, so I gave her a little treat. How in the heck she found the glass ? Broken, probably from it being underneath the table sliding just out of the brooms reach, where a curius dog could paw it out?
I've calmed down, and made certain Suzi is ok. Just thinking that she could have been really hurt makes me feel so sad.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!