View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #1
masaemasae
Yorkie Yakker

Default Anyone looking for a puppy? Only to good home with previous dog experience.

My husband and I are asking around to see if a good family will want to adopt my father-in-law's dog.

My father-in-law has diabetes and he can barely take care of himself. I told my husband to get his dad an older dog from the shelter but both of them insisted on getting a puppy because it's cute. Anyways I knew this was going to happen and was praying that I was wrong but after two months, his dad is finding out that he doesn't really like the responsibilities that come with the dog.

Her name is Molly and she was born on January 19. She's been with my father for about 2 months. When my father met Penny (our yorkshire terrier), he begged us to get him a dog. Because my father lives by himself, my husband got him a yorki-poo. She's a very happy and sweet dog. Plays very well with kids (my nephew) and other pups.

She's not fully house trained. She pees/poops 75% of the time outside and is still learning. She's almost there. She's about 7 lbs now but should not grow more than 10 lbs. The dad was about 5 lbs and the mom was about 12 lbs. Her dad is pure yorkshire terrier and the mom is pure grey poodle. All her shots are up to date and she's very healthy. She isn't spayed yet. We feed her orijen puppy formula.

I really want to keep her for myself, but my husband will not let me because we already have one dog and we live in a tiny condo in West LA. I'm very upset at my husband and my father-in-law... ugh!

I will not give her to just anyone but please contact me if you are interested. And please tell me why you deserve her.

I live in West LA and my father-in-law lives in Chino Hills. If you are interested I am more than happy to make arrangements to meet you with the dog. I will like to find her a home and a loving family as soon as possible.

My email address is

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Molly 1.jpg (94.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg Molly 2.jpg (113.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Molly 3.jpg (107.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Molly 4.jpg (108.7 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by admin; 05-06-2015 at 08:06 AM. Reason: removed email address
masaemasae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!