Thread: Im annoyed.....
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
oopsmyhalofello
Just Pawz
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
Oh how terrible, and obviously phony. They can't find someone in west africa to adopt the puppy? Everyone knows craigslist should only be for local only. Also never meet anyone on craigslist at a gas station or parking lot. Go to their home.

I read a story on posted by a craigslist user last halloween about some concert tickets for sale. he had about 8 tix to a sold out show. he met a guy in a parking lot. he guy (buyer) showed up with a bunch of other guys, held up the seller at gunpoint, and robbed him of his cash and tickets. Then to add to that, pistol whipped him, breaking his nose. Of course the robbers wore hats and glasses (at night) so the victim did not know what they looked like. There are a lot of bad people out on craigslist. I'm not saying don't use it (I've found some great deals myself) just be very careful!
Thats is scary, seems the police should be able to find out who posted the original add. Unless of course they were smart enough to go to a public library or something

oopsmyhalofello is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!