View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:41 AM   #20
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfgkl View Post
LOL I can't keep up with what foods yours are on(kind of like mine), I thought you took yours back off dogswell, as it was getting hard to find. You have to remember, I've been MIA for awhile. LOL
I know when I bought the dogswell off their site, it was a lot less expensive, then it went way up. They still sell it here in town, but, mine quit eating it. They're just going to have to live with this innova.
How is my little guy??

I did take them off it cause I was having such a hard time finding it.. and I still am. I put them back on it a little while ago. I had them on science diet natures best and they didnt like it as much as they did the dogswell and they got smelly, like all the time a really bad doggy ordor and they lost the shine to thier coats. I cant find a food that agrees with them that they will eat like the dogswell. It is expensive and im going batty trying to keep up with who is selling it. It seems to sell for alittle while in the stores then it disappears. One retailer told me that they could get it from 2 different distributors but I would have to order 4, 40 pound bags at a time.. no thanks. My dogs couldnt eat all of that in a year. That would be the only way I could get through them. I did get some samples of evo, but it's way to high in protien for dogs and I did try some life's abundance samples and my picky dogs wouldnt touch it. So that leaves blue buffalo left and Im headed to get a bag this weekend. For now they are on dogswell. I like the quality of the food, my dogs love the food and they look great but I cant keep going on a wild goose chase trying to find it and once it goes off sale online I wont be able to afford it. This whole dog food thing, is just crazy...
He is good, a fire cracker!! I saw that you were missing in action.. what happend??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!