View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:05 AM   #14
yorkie mad
♥Tiny Tia my Furbaby♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypreciouspups View Post
Gee I just do not know what to say to you.. first off puppies at this age should be with their momma.. and being with siblings.. in an x pen large enough for toys, water.. a food bowl and pp pads.. when you cannot be with them.. I would not allow a baby this young to have run of any larger room.. for the puppies safety..
Also go out and get puppy milk replacer.. ground up your puppy for and put some milk over it.. no more ceaser.. for you will never get him to eat kibble which is good for their teeth..
I am also a Canadian and from Ontario..I just cannot believe these breeders that let such a young puppie leave their house other then they are not spending money on shots..
If you need any help, please send me a message and I will help as much as I can.. but please do not expect a puppy at this age to train that easily..good luck.. please do not take your puppy outside in the spring.. and expose puppy to parvo... not on the ground at all.. not until baby has had the third parvo shot from a vet.. then you need to wait two weeks.. a baby is so vulnerable to parvo..
Have you taken the puppy to the vet.. I think you need to asap.. make sure puppie has a clear stool sample..
anne
Totally agree. Give the little guy a break , he should be with his mummy . Why did the breeder let him go so early?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!