View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
delicatepuzzle
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Too much of a good thing???? Farts, Foods, Holistic???

Is it possible to be giving my boys too much of a good thing? Right now for my little one (still 1.8lbs no growth for 3 weeks ... is this normal for a 17weeker?) He is on wholisticpets colostrum power (helps his puppy dander ... it really worked), NutriCal (just in case during our outings), and Azmira Aller'G (for his runny eyes, always wet, vet said it is probably allergies and to give him benegryl but I choose a holistic approach instead). I wanted to try Angel eyes for his runny eyes too. And he is on Chicken Soup for the puppy lovers soul.

Where as my older boy is never on the same food (although I'm starting to find out that some of the holistic foods are a bit too much for his tummy, merrik and evengers) HELP HELP HELP with my big boy, his tummy does best on nutro but I'm trying to switch him (he get's really looose stool with merrik and evengers. It is still formed btu when I go to pick it up ... well no so formed anymore LOL and it STINKS!!!! Oh and he farts a TON!!!) Any suggestions for any of the above info would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks you guys!!! I LOVE YT!
delicatepuzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!