Old 05-14-2009, 03:57 AM   #38
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC View Post
Well....

It's not the pizza crust

Before bed, Roxy had gross mucus poops. At 3 am she started to have the *Squirt* poops ~ same as TJ.

I think the dog that had diarrhea on my patio on Sunday has infected TJ who now infected Roxy.

I am assuming Giardia.

I have poops sample from 6 am from both TJ and Roxy and I am going to the Vet for 8 am ~ hopefully they will see right away from the samples, and I will get the Metro for them both

Does anyone know when their poop should get better Figures, I am suppose to fly Friday nite, and this is *big* mess will have to be handle by hubby

....oh great! TJ just had a little squirt and he licked it

...........WHY IS THIS HAPPENING..................
oh no, now both of them are squirting, this is gonna be a big mess for poor hubby.
when you take the fecal sample make sure they do a float and a direct. Giardia usually can't be found on a float which is what they usually do. hopefully its not that becuase it can be a pain to get rid of. maybe the dog just passed on a little stomach bug.

you'll probably get metronidazole for both of them. i usually give yogurt while i'm giving this med since its an antibiotic. i have the liquid version since its easier to administer and it tastes better
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!